SandGaara1's Roblox Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules Read 'Em

Go down

Rules Read 'Em Empty Rules Read 'Em

Post  SandGaara1 Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:26 pm

This is a brief rundown of Off-Topic's rules, which must be followed. If these rules are broken, you will be sent a warning by PM. If you brake the rules again, you will be banned.

Rules

1. Off-Topic is NOT spam. Messages such as WWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAA will not be tolerated.
2. No flaming. We, as moderators and admins, will not accept this. Offending or being rude to someone on purpose is unessecary, and is NOT okay.
3. Do not talk back, defy, or flame about any moderators/admins decisons. I created this site, and anyone who is a moderator/admin is helping me. You will receive no warning if you break this rule and will be banned right away if this becomes a problem.
4. No innapropriate language/topics/ect. If you post a link to a site, it MUST have to do with Roblox. We are trying to make this forum safe and fun for everyone, so items that break this rule WILL be deleted.
5. (NOTICE) If a Moderator is abusing their powers, PM me about it, and the problem will be fixed. Only PM me, Admin.

This is only 5 of the main rules. There are other basic rules that everyone should know.
Thank you,

-SG1- aka-"The Creator"
SandGaara1
SandGaara1
Admin

https://sandgaara1.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down